Monday, March 26, 2012

St. Patty’s Day1

I love St. Patty’s Day!! We started out the day with Green Cinnamon Rolls with green frosting and green milk..yummy yummy..haha!  Porter thought it was pretty fun.  This picture of Porter makes me laugh because he has green frosting on his nose..haha.  st. patty's day1

We were invited over to my sister Donna’s house that evening for a delicious St. Patty’s Day dinner.  Porter has been sick and has been falling asleep for the night around 6:15, so Paul stayed home with him while Kaden and I went to the party.  Donna is such a great cook and made the yummiest corn beef, potatoes and cabbage I have ever tasted.  I think I ate until I popped.  After dinner, we were able to get some pictures of the group together.  I really love these pictures of my Grandma Haslam (Kaden’s Great Grandma) and Kaden together.  

st. pattys day3st. pattys day4

And here’s my Dad, Grandma and Kaden.  DSCF7766

And my Dad, Grandma, Kaden and me.

DSCF7763

And my Dad, Grandma, Kaden and Shane.

DSCF7767

And here’s the group. 

DSCF7769

And here is Zuly and Kaden.  So sweet.

st. pattys day2

And I think this picture of my sister Donna and my Grandma is so cute. 

st. pattys day5

We had a wonderful evening together as a family.  Thanks so much Donna and Geoff for a wonderful night. 

1 comment:

Shirley said...

That is nice you went by yourself! Sometimes when I do that I miss Ryan so much, but then I remember how much I'm enjoying the no stress. :) Not that our boys would cause us any stress. :) Again Kaden is such a cutie! And that last picture of your sister and grandma is precious!