A couple of weeks ago, we had an awesome snowstorm. Porter had received some fun new sand toys for his birthday so we decided to try them out in the snow. HE LOVED IT. I don’t know why we hadn’t thought of playing with sand toys in the snow before. We were both entertained for a super long time. Porter’s aunt Cerra sent him this cute monkey hat from Arizona. He loves it!!
Hopefully this wasn’t the last snowstorm this year. We love the snow!
1 comment:
He is so cute. I love his smile! The only reason we have played with sand toys in the snow is because I always forget to bring them in for the winter. :) We've had some hidden in the snow until it melted. They are way fun! I love that you have a backyard to play in. And I hope there is more snow too! :)
Post a Comment