Monday, March 26, 2012

St. Patrick’s Day2

The day after St. Patty’s Day, we had a little St. Patrick’s Day party at our house.  We had Corn Beef with cabbage, potatoes and carrots, a rainbow fruit tray, Irish Soda bread, and Irish sausages.  It was pretty delicious. DSCF7781

I think I could eat corn beef every day.  Too bad it is so unhealthy..but it I just so stinkin good. 

DSCF7784

DSCF7785

DSCF7816

st. pattys day8st. pattys day9

Here are our cute little St. Patrick’s Day boys.  

st. pattys day6st. pattys day7

st. pattys day10st. pattys day11

st. pattys day12st. pattys day13

Aren’t they just the cutest!!  I am so in love!!  Here’s the proud Mamma with her boys.

DSCF7777

DSCF7779

DSCF7827

Here’s Kaden and his aunt Donna and cousin Katharine. 

st. pattys day15st. pattys day14

and uncle Teddy and Kaden.

DSCF7814

and Daddy and Kaden.

st. pattys day17

After dinner, Paul and Teddy pulled out their helicopters.  It is so funny how entertaining those things are. 

DSCF7819

DSCF7823

st. pattys day16

DSCF7801

DSCF7802

Porter even had fun flying Daddy’s helicopter.

DSCF7806

Hope everyone had a very Happy St. Patrick’s Day. 

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Your boys are so adorable!! Kaden is so stinking cute! I can't believe how much he has grown since we saw him. We need to visit! :)