Porter has a cute little friend that lives next door named Ander. Ander is just 2 months older than Porter and they have so much fun together. Last week, Anders Mom Emily (Yes, she has my same awesome name) and I took our little boys sledding in front of our apartment complex. They had a blast and were so cute together!

Here we are taking turns pulling the sleds. Emily was awesome because she is 6 months pregnant and still pulling sleds..haha!
The boys had so much fun that a couple of days later we decided to take them sledding at Sugar House Park. He was so funny because he would start rocking the sled for it to go down the hill right when we sat him on it..and then once he got to the bottom of the hill, and the sled would stop, he would rock again to try and get it to keep going! He was so cute!! Here he his with his new sled.


Here's Ander and his Mommy
Here's Porter and I making our way up the hill.
Thanks so much Emily and Ander..we had so much fun! Hopefully there will be many more sledding adventures this winter! :-)
2 comments:
Holy cow they are cute. I love that they match too. SOOOO CUTE!
That is so fun! I always say this, but I love Porter's smile. It's contagious. And the bowling is such an awesome idea! We need to get together soon and also with our hubbies! We should plan it for Feb since Jan is almost over. haha
Post a Comment