
After we got out of the blizzard, Porter ended up throwing up twice in the car. Not fun at all..poor little guy! Needless to say, we were extremely happy to finally reach Paul's Dad's house. We all slept awesome the first night in this amazing bed. It was so much fun visiting Doug and Dorothy. I hate that we live so far away. Here is little Porter playing in their living room. Silly kid.


Here's Porter and his Grandpa Craven.
And here is Porter and his Grandma Craven.
Here is Paul and Porter looking for the cat. Doug and Dorothy took us out to dinner at Sizzlers. YUMMY! Here we are enjoying our fabulous meal.
Here we are toasting our yummy sparkling juices at midnight.On Saturday, we spent a couple hours looking around downtown Boise. We walked the grounds of the temple which was absolutely beautiful.








But the grounds were awesome!! We also found out that we needed 4 NEW TIRES on our car. So we took our car to Costco and had all new tires $400 later!! :-( Oh well, you do what you have to do sometimes huh! Then we went home and Paul's best friend from when he was younger, Adam, came over for dinner and to hang out with us for a while. He is such an awesome guy and it is always fun to see him! Porter was on a roll that night, and Adam was SO PATIENT with him. After Porter went to bed, we all sat around on the couch telling ghost stories. It was pretty fun! I felt bad for Adam having to drive home by himself after being spooked to death. That night Porter slept HORRIBLE and threw up in the middle of the night. Poor little guy!
I think one of my favorite things from the trip was watching Porter and his Grandpa dancing. They were awesome and it was so much fun watching them! These videos crack me up!!
We were all sad to leave on Sunday! Luckily the drive home went well and fast except for Porter throwing up about an hour outside Bountiful. We are so glad that we were able to have such a fun time with Grandma and Grandpa Craven. Thanks so much for everything Doug and Dorothy! We had an absolutely wonderful time! Love you guys!
2 comments:
It sounds like you guys had a blast! We need to get up to Idaho soon, but not during a snow storm! Poor you! Those roads looked awful. :( And I'm so sorry about Porter's throwing up getting worse and worse. I really hope this new medication works better for him. Poor little guy and mommy and daddy. He is such a cutie though. I always love his smiles and how cute you dress him!
DUDE! Paul had me come on here to watch the flashlight video. BUT THEN I SAW PJ HEADBANGING TO JOHNNY CASH!!! Best thing I've ever seen!!!!
I knew that kid was awesome! Now I just have more proof. I am so glad you guys were able to go up. I wish we could have all been there. It looked like a blast. I am so glad Adam came over too. We love Adam. LOVE YOU ALL!
Post a Comment