Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Eve

Every year we head to my Mom's house for Christmas Eve. I have to say that Christmas Eve is my favorite day of the whole year. I always get so sad when the day is over, but look forward to the next year. We had an amazing evening. It was so much fun spending time with family!! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family! They really are the best!! And we definitely missed those that couldn't come this year. Here's my handsome brothers Teddy and Shane! And here is a couple of the crew hanging out before the big dinner. My Mom hadn't been feeling well, but she still threw an amazing Christmas Eve dinner. This is the dinner that I look forward to all year long.. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I ate and ate and ate and ate. DELICIOUS!! Here are some pictures of the fabulous dinner and guests! Paul was so excited he ran to get the food. haha!And every year for dessert we have Norwegian Rice Pudding..Mmmmm!! I could eat this stuff all day every day. Here we are enjoying the yummyness. The tradition is that an almond is hidden somewhere in the rice pudding. The bowls of rice pudding are handed out and whoever finds the almond in their rice pudding wins a prize. This year Bill won!! He was so excited!!After dinner we played cards!! Teddy taught us some fun new games. Even little Porter joined in on the fun.
And here's Porter sleeping Christmas Eve night! Hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas Eve!! And thanks so much for all of your hard work Mamma and Bill! You both are amazing!! We had such a great evening and we love you guys so much!! :)

No comments: