Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Day

I can't believe that Christmas has already come and gone!! This Christmas really was a great one!! Here are our stockings all stuffed and ready to open. It is so much fun having a little guy around to help us celebrate!! He was so cute on Christmas morning. He was so excited about opening his presents and just thought that every present was the coolest thing EVER.
Paul and I had a fun morning as well. I found his favorite game from when he was younger.. Lost Gold. I couldn't find it anywhere since it is a 1975 Parker brothers game and ended up ordering it from some Ma and Pa shop back East..haha. Paul found me an awesome Makeup Bag set and Jewelry cleaner that I desperately needed. I know your jealous of my 80's polka dot pants..haha!
We then headed up to my Mom's and Bill's house for the annual Norwegian Christmas breakfast!! All of my siblings and their families were there. It was amazing!! We had so much fun!! Here we are enjoying the Christmas breakfast Norwegian feast! And here we all are opening more presents. Everyone definitely got spoiled this year. My brother Teddy is competing in the Scottish Days Strong Man Competition in the Spring and so he got a sports kilt for Christmas..haha..he cracks me up so hard! It was my niece Elsa's first Christmas and she was so adorable!!! Here is Elsa and I. Isn't she so cute?!?! Here's Grandma and Elsa. She got a fun car from Grandma for Christmas and she was so cute riding on it. She kept making these happy squeals because she was so excited! I think that everyone had a VERY good Christmas!
Yes, Porter just had to take a break and swing on Grandma's swing in his jammies and slippers. Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!!

3 comments:

Shirley said...

There is so much to say! I love the dinosaurs, I love Porter's pjs and I am so sad they didn't have any more! lol I love the ice cream maker, I love how much food your family makes! I always drool at how delicious it all looks! I'm so glad you guys had such a fun Christmas!

Terri Frandsen said...

So good to see everyone!! I'm glad you had a good Christmas!!

Cerra said...

I got all giddy watching Porter open his present. So cute. You are seriously the CUTEST!!! Lost Gold?!?!?! We found that at some swap meet or something in the late 80's and it didn't even have all the parts, but Paul still talks about it. Emy, that is so sweet. What a cute wife you are. Do you just love that your niece has your hair? Looks like a great Christmas. I miss and love you.