So Porter hasn't been sleeping at good as he usually does lately and everytime he wakes up he drinks almost a full bottle. So on our last appointment we talked with the pediatrition about it and we were told that we can start feeding him rice cereal 1-2 times a day! So on June 19th was his first time trying it. I don't think he knew what to think about it. It took him a couple of times to figure out that he is supposed to open his mouth each time the spoon comes his way. I think I had more fun feeding him than he had eating it. The first night after we fed him he slept 10 hours..haha.. that was pretty awesome. The poor guy had been starving with just the milk in his bottle! I can't believe that he is old enough to eat rice already.. WOW! He is such a cute little guy!
1 comment:
so cute! I love how he put his hands in his mouth right after. There's no stopping that huh? :) I'm glad he's back to sleeping 10 hours for you!
Post a Comment