This last week we have enjoyed tons and tons of rain.. my most favorite weather ever. We have had some HUGE rainstorms and parts of Utah have even had severe floods. I have been in absolute heaven, and my kids have enjoyed it as well. We are lucky to have a covered deck where we love to sit and watch and listen to the rain. Here are my cute boys out watching the rain. They have concerned faces because right before I took the picture.. there was some pretty loud thunder. But they recovered quickly and enjoyed the rain again soon after.
The next morning we woke up to a huge rainstorm. We kept our pajamas on, grabbed our rain boots and rain coats and headed out for some puddle splashing in the rain. Porter loves getting completely soaked in the rain, so this time he was nice in dry in my raincoat..haha. We walked up and down our streets jumping in puddles all morning long. We had so much fun!!
Aww, I love my little rain buddies so much!
Can’t wait until the next rainstorm!!
2 comments:
What a fun Mama you are! Nothing like puddle jumping and spending time together :) Love you Em! Next time I want to come :)
So fun!!! My kids have never done this. I am so horrible. haha You are the funnest mom! I also loved the last post too. I'm glad his funeral went well. They are never easy. I hope Paul is doing okay. Hugs to you!
Post a Comment