Porter had been asking me for quite some time if he could play with something messy and fun..haha. I found this recipe for bathtub paints online that I thought he could have a lot of fun with. I put half of the paints in little ziplock bags and cut the edges so he could squirt them on the walls, and then put the other half in paper bowls so that him and Kaden could use their fingers to paint with them on the wall. Needless to say, Porter had an absolute blast. He just painted and painted and laughed and laughed and thought it was the most fun thing ever.
Kaden on other hand, wasn’t quite as amused and only lasted a couple of minutes before he couldn’t handle being dirty anymore and just had to get out of the bathtub. He is my clean little guy that doesn’t like to get messy..haha. So Porter played and played and then when it was time to clean up, I put Kaden back in the bathtub. This time he was happy because I gave him the shower sprayer and let him help spray off the paint. He had a blast and sprayed and sprayed and ‘cleaned up’ for a long time.
Then Porter joined in on the fun and helped wash down all of the walls. When we were all done, you would have never known what fun we had.
Oh the messy fun things we do while Daddy is at work..little does he know..haha!
2 comments:
How cute - I love how different they are. What a fun thing to do. :D
Haha that is so fun! You are so awesome. Maybe it's because Ryan and Brady wouldn't keep it in the tub, I think I have trust issues. :) I love all the art and the cute pics!
Post a Comment