Tuesday, August 20, 2013

So Excited For Baby #3

baby3

Yes, we are pregnant with Baby #3 and we are so incredibly excited!!  We are 15 1/2 weeks and are due on February 10th.  Yay! Smile  Haha, don’t laugh about the due date.  We have Kaden on January 23rd, and then this baby on February 10th, Valentines Day on February 14th, Paul on February 15th, and then Porter on February 17th.  Busy busy month!! Smile  We found that we were pregnant when we were 4 weeks along.  After I found out that I was pregnant I bought Paul an assorted cheesecake and some cute baby stuff along with the positive pregnancy test to tell him we were pregnant.  When he came home from work that night and saw it, he was super excited and very smiley! Smile

P6040321

P6040316

My OBGYN put me on no physical exercise and 80 mg. of baby aspirin every day until I was 12 weeks to try and help prevent a miscarriage.  Since then, I have been able to exercise and no more aspirin.  My pregnancy has gone pretty well so far.  The first 13 weeks or so, I was incredibly nauseous and gaggy.  But my worst complaint has been exhaustion for sure.  I am completely worn out all of the time.  It is so funny because I have fallen asleep in the middle of conversations with Paul and my kids more than once. ..whoops,  I feel so bad.. but I am just so so tired.  I can sleep a good 8 hours at night and wake up completely worn out.  So hopefully the tiredness eases up soon.  We are almost 16 weeks now and so far everything looks great.  Our first doctor’s appointment was when we were 8 weeks and 2 days.  Here are the baby pictures from that appointment.  Cute little baby! Smile

image6

Our second appointment was at 10 weeks and 2 days.  Since I have had 2 miscarriages, my OBGYN was nice enough to let me come in every 2 weeks towards the beginning just to check and make sure that things were looking ok.  Here is adorable little baby at that appointment.   

image4

Our last appointment was when I was 13 weeks and the doctor said that the baby was wiggling all around and had an excellent heartbeat.  YAY! Smile  This was the first time that we were able to hear the heartbeat.  I always think that when we hear the heartbeat, it makes everything so real.  Aww.. I am so excited.  Our OBGYN told us that our next appointment is when I am 17 weeks along and that we would be able to find out what sex our baby is then.  So exciting.

image5

We are so very happy that we are pregnant with #3 baby.  We are so blessed to have 2 beautiful boys already, and a third baby on the way.  It is amazing how much I love my little baby so much already.  I can’t wait to meet this beautiful baby!! Yay!!  We will keep you updated as things progress! Smile

3 comments:

Dara said...

I like that you surprised Paul - Fun! Such an exciting time. Love You Em

David and Haylee Skaggs said...

I am the same way with being tired all the time!! I wake up, and am in denial, that it is morning!! I just cant seem to get enough energy!! Probably doesn't help much that we have 2 other little ones to chase after though!! I'm so excited that you are pregnant, and that everything has gone smoothly for you!!

Shirley said...

I am so happy for you!! This baby is coming to the best mommy in the world. I can't wait to hear what you're having. It's little ultrasound pictures are so cute! I am so happy that things are going well. Hugs!