Our beautiful little Kaden turned 18 months last month!! HAPPY 18 MONTHS KADEN. Aww.. times flies! Just thinking of this sweet little guy makes me smile. He has been such a joy to have in our home. He is such a beautiful beautiful beautiful little boy in every way. I am so in love with him.
This little guy is 18 months, going on 18 years old..haha, he is so incredibly smart! He is speaking 3 word sentences and just likes to talk and talk and talk. His vocabulary is amazing. He is easily saying over 50 words right now. He is already starting to learn his colors and knows yellow and blue. Some of the words that he says in super cute ways are: Porter- ‘Popo’, Balloon- ‘poppie’ (he heard us said that a balloon popped and ever since then he has called them poppies), and the cutest one is his word for please- ‘Meem’..haha. It is so so funny because meem doesn’t even sound at all like please. But if he wants something he will say.. ‘meem Mamma’..haha, he cracks me up so hard. Here’s a video of him saying ‘Meem’..haha
Kaden is still such a little cuddler. He always comes up to you to snuggle and loves carrying around his blankets to snuggle. He gives the best hugs and is always finding people to hug. He is full of so much love.. such a little sweetheart.
Kaden loves trying to dress himself and it is pretty funny to watch. He will sit there for ever trying to put his clothes on right. Such a cutie.
Something big happened last month when Kaden turned 18 months.. HE STARTED NURSERY! He did fantastic his first Sunday in Nursery. He just walked right in and started playing with the other kids and toys. His teachers say that he has done great every Sunday since then. It is cute because before we go to church, I tell Kaden that we are going to go to Nursery to play with the other kids and he always says, “YAY”.. and lifts his little arms in the air like he is so excited. I am so happy that he enjoys it so much. Look at this handsome boy all dressed up for church. What a beautiful little boy!!
Kaden does very well at folding his arms during prayers. When we tell him that it is time to say our nightly family prayer, he runs into the family room and sits on the floor, folds his arms and closes his eyes as tight as he can. It is the cutest thing I have ever seen.
Here is a picture to show off Kaden’s beautiful curls!! His hair is getting so long, but I just can’t cut off these baby curls!
Kaden loves to be outside and play outside any chance that he gets. I am so grateful for a big backyard that is fenced in where my boys can run around. This little guy is so brave and climbs on everything and up on everything. He is so adventurous and daring. He also loves water and would live in water if I let him..haha. I am always finding him playing in the water.
Here he is eating our first ripe tomato from our garden this year. Yummy!! He loved it.
And here is Kaden with his best friend ever.. his brother Porter. It is so amazing to me that even though these boys are almost 3 years apart..they are the best of friends and have such a beautiful and special connection, and have since the day Kaden was born. They love eachother so much. If I give Kaden a snack or a toy, he always points to Porter afterwards and says.. “Popo one”. Always always thinking of his older brother. And Porter is always thinking of him too.
I love this picture so much because it shows Kaden acting like a ghost. He’ll walk around with this blanket over his head saying… ‘oooooooooooooooo’ like a ghost trying to scare us..haha, so cute.
Kaden is still an excellent sleeper and waves goodbye, blows us kisses and lays himself down most of the time. He usually goes to sleep at 8pm and wakes up at 8am. And he is still taking a good 3 hour nap in the day.
Awww.. I just love this happy little guy so much. He just melts my heart.
Look at that ‘wild hair’..haha, so so so adorable!!
Kaden, Mommy and Daddy and Porter love you more than you will ever know! You fill our hearts with so much love and joy. Happy 18 months sweetheart! We love you!
1 comment:
He is SO cute!!! I love how he looks so much like Porter, yet has his own unique look too. I love that they are best friends. I wish my boys were! That extra year may just help. :) I can't believe he is that old and you have another one coming. Time flies way too fast!
Post a Comment