Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Porter is 4!!!!

Dear Porter,

I can’t believe that you are 4 years old already.  WOW!!  I can’t explain to you how much love is bursting from my heart for you Porter.  How blessed I am to be your Mommy.  From the minute you were born, we knew that you were a very special boy and every minute since then you have brought us so much joy and love. You are the best big brother ever to little Kaden.  You are always doing things for him to make him happy.  You are the only one that can always make him laugh and smile.  He loves you so much.  You are such a sensitive and loving little guy.  A couple of nights ago when I was tucking you into bed, you asked me if you could tell me a secret.  You then whispered into my ear that you loved me so much.  You then put your nose to mine and gave me the most wonderful eskimo kisses ever.  You told me that when you did that, it meant you love me so much.  Porter, I want you to know that I love you so much.  I am so proud of the wonderful little boy that you are.  You give the best hugs in the world.  You are so friendly and polite and make friends wherever you go.   You have the most adorable smile and laugh.  People are just drawn to you because they can feel your energy and kindness.  You love helping Daddy fix things and love helping me make dinner.  You love playing action heroes and transformers, riding your scooter, jumping on your little trampoline, and coloring.  You are intelligent way beyond your years and have the most unbelievable imagination.  What a beautiful little boy you are Porter.  I love watching you grown and learn.  I am so thankful to be your Mom.  I love you so much!!  Happy Birthday sweetheart.

Love, Mommy

WHAT A HANDSOME 4 YEAR OLD!!!

Porter1_thumb

Porter3_thumb

porter4_thumb[1]

No comments: