Tuesday, July 31, 2012

MUD RUN

Somehow I was able to talk Paul, Donna and my nieces Whitney and Katharine into playing in some mud and doing a Mud Run with me.  Seriously, when do you ever have an excuse to play in mud.  It was amazing!! Smile  It was a 3 mile run/ obstacle course and was such a blast.  Here is the website if you are interested.  http://www.runnercross.com/ 

Here we are at the beginning all clean.

mudrun26 - Copy

And then the fun began..haha!!

mudrun13

mudrun18

mudrun20

We are definitely going to make this a yearly tradition and you know you want to do it with us next year! Smile

mudrun14 - Copy

MudRun4

Oh Beautiful Beautiful mud..how I love you!!  These 2 parts were definitely my favorite parts of the course!mudrun21

mudrun17

How amazing are we?

mudrun24 - Copy

mudrun19

mudrun16

mudrun15

Don’t you love Paul’s perfect landing?  I just fell head first in the mud..haha! Smile

And here we have our awesome team members:  Donna

MudRun10

Whitney

MudRun9

Katharine

MudRun8

Emily

MudRun7

Paul

MudRun6

Here we are after completing the race…wishing it would have lasted a lot longer.  I think next year we will sign up for the 9 mile course. 

MudRun5

MudRun11

MudRun12

MudRun3

I LOVED doing this race with Paul!!!!

And the showers at the end felt sooo good!!

MudRun2

All clean again!

mudrun27 - Copy

Thanks so much ladies and hubby!!  I had a blast.  Can’t wait for next year!!!!!!

1 comment:

G&D said...

Thanks Emily!!! I will never forget playing in the mud with some of my most favorite people in the whole world! Next year for sure! Love you!