Porter..you are 3 years old and I can’t believe it. There hasn’t been a single day in the last three years that you haven’t brought joy, laughter and so much love into my life. I love you more than you can ever imagine. You are such a beautiful boy, inside and out. I love how you still ask to cuddle and rock with me every night after your bath. You always want me to sing Twinkle Twinkle little star. You always have to have your blankie and sippy cup. Whenever you cuddle, you put your blankie up to your face to snuggle. So so sweet. I love what a wonderful helper you are. You are always asking to help me do the dishes, do the laundry, cook meals, and help baby Kaden. I love how sensitive you are. You are always giving hugs and asking to play the kissy game where we catch you and smoother you with kisses. You love coming up and scratching our backs. When Kaden cries, you are the first over to him and make cute giggly sounds to help him stop crying. You have the most incredible imagination and so so much energy. It is so much fun watching you play. Your favorite things to play are:
-Making a boat out of your blanket and putting your stuffed animals in it and sailing away into the ocean.
-Pretending you are sharks and dinosaurs and dragons.
-Pretending that you are on a rocket ship shooting up to outer space pretending you are wearing huge space shoes.
-Pretending that the carpet is fire (or an ocean), and we have to jump on blankets and pillows to stay off the fire.
You are so so smart Porter and love to talk. You tell the most amazing stories and everyone is amazed by your vocabulary and imagination. I love you so much Porter. I can’t even tell you how amazing this journey has been so far with you. I never had any idea that being a Mother would be this wonderful. You make me so happy and your daddy and I are so proud of you. So excited to see what the coming years have in store for you.
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment