When Kaden was only 12 days old, he was having some tummy time when all of a sudden he rolled over. I almost had a heart attack. That wasn’t supposed to happen for another couple of months. I ran downstairs to tell Paul and he told me that Kaden had already rolled over for him a couple of days ago. So that evening, I pulled out the camera to see if he would show us his trick and he did. What a strong little guy. And here is the proof.
We gave Kaden his first ‘real’ bath on February 9th and he pretty much loved it. We were waiting for him to start screaming but he relaxed and enjoyed it until we had to take him out and he didn’t like being exposed to the cold air so much. His little facial expressions are so cute!
On February 8th, Kaden had his 2 weeks appointment. He weighed 7lbs7oz. He was born at 6lbs13oz and then dropped down to 6lbs5oz. when we left the hospital. So he had gained over a pound. YAY KADEN! Here are some more cute pictures and videos of our little man.
I have the 2 cutest little guys in the whole world!! I am one lucky Mamma!!
1 comment:
That is so awesome! Way to go Kaden! Your kids are so adorable! I love how much you can see a resemblance in them. You are such a sweet wonderful mom!
Post a Comment