It was definitely wine city! The Inn that we stayed at was ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL!! http://www.greenwoodpierinn.com/index.htmlWe had a beautiful little balcony, a fireplace, and a cliff side view of the ocean. 














The gardens surrounding our Inn were spectacular.




We were only about a 5-10 minute walk down to the ocean. The first day we were there, we spent a couple of hours on the coast and it was absolutely amazing. The whole time I was on the beach, I kept asking myself why I lived in Utah..so far from the ocean. The weather was cool, but perfect for spending a day on the beach. I could have stayed there all day. The pictures aren't that great because I forgot my camera at the hotel, so we had to use Paul's camera phone.






After relaxing at the beach, my Mom took us all out for a beautiful dinner at the Greenwood Pier Cafe!! It was expensive but OH SO INCREDIBLY DELICIOUS!!! I had pork belly and it had to be the most tender meat I had ever had. Yummy!!





We were only about a 5-10 minute walk down to the ocean. The first day we were there, we spent a couple of hours on the coast and it was absolutely amazing. The whole time I was on the beach, I kept asking myself why I lived in Utah..so far from the ocean. The weather was cool, but perfect for spending a day on the beach. I could have stayed there all day. The pictures aren't that great because I forgot my camera at the hotel, so we had to use Paul's camera phone.







After relaxing at the beach, my Mom took us all out for a beautiful dinner at the Greenwood Pier Cafe!! It was expensive but OH SO INCREDIBLY DELICIOUS!!! I had pork belly and it had to be the most tender meat I had ever had. Yummy!!
1 comment:
You are so pretty! That picture of you on the bench with the ocean behind you? AMAZING!!!! You are so beautiful inside and out! I hope you are feeling better with the pregnancy. We still need to have you over for dinner! :)
Post a Comment