We had our 18 1/2 weeks appointment today and were told that we are having a boy!! YAY!! We are so excited to meet this beautiful little guy!! And how fun to have 2 boys in a row! I am sure they will be the best of friends. It has taken a while for us to get this little boy here and I think he will be one special little boy! It took the doctor a while to figure out that he was a boy because he was completely asleep with his legs together. The doctor had to keep shaking my stomach to make him wake up. He also looks exactly like Porter did on his ultrasound picture and so it will be so much fun to see when he is born, how similar they look. Here's our little guys profile and cute little arm sticking up.
And here he is looking right at us.
I feel so blessed to be pregnant and to be a Mom to my little boys! I love this little guy already so much and can't wait for him to join our family! :)
2 comments:
Yay! I love it! You are the cutest mom and this little guy is so lucky to be coming to your family! So has the name game started yet? :)
I can't wait!! He's already sooooo cute!! Congrats guys. I love you.
Post a Comment