
My aunt just bought a new boat (from Ed Smart..haha) and we had fun taking it for rides.


The water was so incredibly choppy and they were flying everywhere! It was hilarious watching them. It looked like so much fun. I will have to make sure and ride it next year when I am not pregnant. Porter wanted to get on so we pretended to ride it for a little while. :-)
Porter loved playing in my aunts camper. He thought it was the neatest thing ever.

That night was Porter's first time ever sleeping in the tent.
He fell asleep quickly but didn't sleep so well that night..poor kid. He kept waking up every couple of hours. And then he got up for the day at 6:00. He was a funny boy dancing all around the tent when he woke up..haha, probably lack of sleep. 



I absolutely love Bear Lake. We have been going every year since I was about 1 years old. It is such a beautiful lake and I have so many fun memories there. So glad I could spend some time with my little guy up there.
No comments:
Post a Comment