Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Elsa is 1 Year Old!!

On April 14th, my adorable little niece Elsa turned 1 years old. The Saturday after her birthday we celebrated her birthday. They had her party in the back yard of their church and it was perfect. They had a tea party theme with lots of yummy treats and Dara made beautiful decorations and the yummiest carrot cake ever. The weather was absolutely beautiful and everyone had a wonderful time. Little Elsa was so stinkin cute in her little birthday dress. I can't believe she is already 1 years old. She started her life in the NICU for quite some time, and now look at this precious little girl. She is so happy and doing so well. Time flies so quickly. Here's the cute birthday girl!Here's Elsa and her Mommy. And Elsa and her Daddy. Here's Elsa, her Mommy, and her Grandma Magee. Here's me with the birthday girl. I am such a proud aunt. She is just such a sweetheart. And here's some pictures of the guests having a great time.
Elsa got some super fun presents. The funniest thing was when she opened her wooden puzzle sets and she was so excited and put the pieces in her mouth like a binky..haha!!The carrot cake that Dara made for Elsa was fantastic. I would love the recipe Dara!! Elsa couldn't get enough of it. She was so cute eating her cake. When we sang Happy Birthday to her, Porter sang every word and so loud. He was so adorable. I wish I would have got that on tape.Porter had fun helping his uncle Erik put away the tables when the party was done. He loves his uncle so much. He follows him everywhere!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELSA!! We love you so much and are so proud of you!!

No comments: