Some of my favorite memories while I was in Norway were of my morning walks with little Porter. Every morning right when he woke up (while everyone else was still asleep) we would head out for a morning walk. Here he is leaving my Grandma's house and then heading up the trail into the forest right behind my Grandma's house.
We did this almost every morning we were in Norway. My grandma lives in such a beautiful place surrounded by gorgeous Norwegian forests and these walks were so incredibly peaceful and relaxing for me and I really hope that Porter enjoyed them as well. It was so much fun to get some quiet time with Porter. I love this little guy so much. My family lived in Norway at my Grandma's house when I was 13. I remember playing a ton in the forests by her house. It was so much fun seeing Porter play in the same ones that I did.




It also rains very often in Norway which I LOVE!! We bought Porter this cute little raincoat and used it very often for our morning walks. Here he is on one of our walks, having tons of fun in the rain.

Almost every morning he would stop and play with these flowers. He was so cute.

I know that I am pitiful and way too emotional, but I remember actually crying on our last walk together in Norway thinking that I didn't know when Porter and I would have the chance to be together in Norway again. And that the next time we would be here, Porter would be much older. I just remember thinking how much I was going to miss these morning walks in Norway with Porter. But I am so thankful for them and the memories that we shared.



2 comments:
heavenly!
I always get the biggest smile when I see pictures of Porter. His happiness is contagious! You did so amazing with all of these pictures. You just capture his cuteness so well. I think I need you to come and take pictures of Ryan! lol
Post a Comment