Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fun at Mish's House!

So yes, I am back to catching up on our Norway trip. Slowly but surely I'll get there. So aren't you curious where we lived while we were in Norway? Mish (My Norwegian Grandma) was so kind to let us stay at her house for a month while we were in Norway along with 7 other family members. So total, there were 10 of us living there. She definitely had a full house. I have so many memories of my Grandma's house. Whenever I come back to visit her, it is just like I am returning home. I love my Grandma Mish so much and am so thankful for all that she did for us while we were there. She is the best. Here is a picture of her house. And some views of her gorgeous backyard. The last picture is of my uncle Knut and Porter in the backyard.
She always spoils us rotten and cooks the best food. She is such a wonderful cook. Here are some of the family with my Grandma in her kitchen..one of our favorite hangout spots! :)

I can't even begin to tell you how incredible the food she makes is, but I can tell you that my favorite cake that she makes is definitely ROM KAKE..YUMMY! Just thinking about it makes my mouth water. Here she is making her famous recipe. And the next couple of pictures show some of the yummy food she made while we were there.
Here is Porter taking a bath in Mish's bathtub. He's such a silly boy. I am so glad that I got some pictures of Mish with Porter. The next time that she sees him, I am sure that he will be a lot more grownup..so I am glad we were able to get these pictures with his Great Grandma while he is still small. Here we are hanging out in Mish's living room.What a wonderful time we had at Mish's house in Norway!! Looking at these pictures makes me miss our time there and my Grandma so much!! Hopefully we will get a vacation there soon again!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Oh all these pictures are so fun. I especially love all the ones with Porter smiling. I love that smile! Your grandma sounds amazing! I hope you're able to get back soon too!