Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blueberry and Raspberry Pickin

While we were in Norway, my uncle Knut took us on a blueberry and raspberry pickin fest in the forests right by my Grandma's house. It was so much fun. My little sister Natasha was so nice to babysit Porter so Paul and I could go. It was a lot of fun, and we actually got TONS of berries. 3 jars full to be exact. Here is my brother in Law Colby's and brother Teddy's jar (only half full because they left us early.. and they actually got lost on the way home, ended up on some random road and had to hitchhike home..haha, but that is another story. Here I am picking my yummy berries. It took me so long to fill my jar full because I kept eating them. They are so much more delicious and HUGE when picked straight from the forest. Here is my sister Donna and uncle Knut picking away!
Here is the gang, minus Donna and Knut

We had a fun evening together. This is Porter when he ran outside to see us when we came home..haha, he was just a little hyper.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

LOL that video was so funny! Ryan does the same thing some times. Porter is so cute. I love his smiles. He knows he's being cute too, which makes it even cuter!