
CONGRATULATIONS BILL AND ANKA!!!
Last night on June 20th, 2010 at exactly 6:45 PM my Mom got engaged to Bill Magee and we are so happy for them. A couple of days ago, Bill called me from his home in Oregon and let me know that he was on his way to pick up a ring for my Mom. He also told me that he was leaving the next morning at about 7AM (he ended up leaving a lot earlier, about 4AM because he was too excited to sleep that night) to drive to Utah to propose to my Mom. My Mom knew he was coming this weekend for the 4th of July, but she thought he wasn't coming until Thursday. Bill wanted to propose to her at the beautiful and cozy 'OAKS' resteraunt up in Ogden Canyon. We called and made reservations for the most isolated area outside by the river. The spot that we got up there was so beautiful. It was absolutely perfect. Such a romantic place.
Bill told me that he would love it if I could somehow talk my Mom into going out to eat with Paul and I, and then he would meet us there and surprise her with flowers and the proposal. And he wanted us to stay to take pictures of everything. I told some pretty awesome lies to get my Mom to drive up there with me. Once we arrived up there, we found our seats and then I told my Mom I had to grab something from my car. Then I met Bill in to front of the resteraunt, made sure I had my camera and his camera ready. Here he is just minutes before he walked in to propose to my Mom.
He watched me walk back to the seat so he knew where we were sitting. Then he came. It was halarious because my Mom didn't see him until he was right behind her. She turned around and screamed an incredibly loud blood curtling scream. It even scared me. 
It was the funniest thing I think I have ever heard in my life. Everyone in the resteraunt turned around and looked at us. Haha, it was halarious. And then Bill proposed. He is on his knees in these pictures, but it is a little hard to tell. 

He was so sweet and they both looked so incredibly happy! It was so wonderful. My Mom's ring is GORGEOUS and it looked so pretty on her finger.

Last night on June 20th, 2010 at exactly 6:45 PM my Mom got engaged to Bill Magee and we are so happy for them. A couple of days ago, Bill called me from his home in Oregon and let me know that he was on his way to pick up a ring for my Mom. He also told me that he was leaving the next morning at about 7AM (he ended up leaving a lot earlier, about 4AM because he was too excited to sleep that night) to drive to Utah to propose to my Mom. My Mom knew he was coming this weekend for the 4th of July, but she thought he wasn't coming until Thursday. Bill wanted to propose to her at the beautiful and cozy 'OAKS' resteraunt up in Ogden Canyon. We called and made reservations for the most isolated area outside by the river. The spot that we got up there was so beautiful. It was absolutely perfect. Such a romantic place.
Bill told me that he would love it if I could somehow talk my Mom into going out to eat with Paul and I, and then he would meet us there and surprise her with flowers and the proposal. And he wanted us to stay to take pictures of everything. I told some pretty awesome lies to get my Mom to drive up there with me. Once we arrived up there, we found our seats and then I told my Mom I had to grab something from my car. Then I met Bill in to front of the resteraunt, made sure I had my camera and his camera ready. Here he is just minutes before he walked in to propose to my Mom.
He watched me walk back to the seat so he knew where we were sitting. Then he came. It was halarious because my Mom didn't see him until he was right behind her. She turned around and screamed an incredibly loud blood curtling scream. It even scared me. 


He was so sweet and they both looked so incredibly happy! It was so wonderful. My Mom's ring is GORGEOUS and it looked so pretty on her finger.Isn't her ring just beautiful? It is absolutely stunning. I am so excited to see it with the wedding band that goes with it..I can't even imagine how gorgeous it will look. After we were done taking pictures, we left so that Bill and my Mom could enjoy their romantic night together, but it was so special to be able to be there for the proposal. Don't you think they make such a beautiful couple. I just love looking at pictures of them together! Bill and Mom, we are all so incredibly happy for the both of you.


3 comments:
That is so romantic!!! I am so happy for them! How fun for you to be able to be there too! Congrats to your family!
That is soooooooo sweet! What a great proposal! Here's to a happy future for them - YAY!
Congrats to them! Sounds like a sweet guy! When is her wedding day?
Post a Comment