Porter LOVES being outside and since he didn't have too many outside toys, we went and bought him first T-ball set. Paul and I took him outside to play last week and he had so much fun.


He caught on how to hit the ball and play very fast. He was absolutely adorable swinging the bat to hit the ball!! It was so halarious because after he got used to playing, he started making these grunting noises everytime he hit the ball..haha! I just can't believe how cute this little guy is and how fast he is growing up. He is just so much fun!!


He caught on how to hit the ball and play very fast. He was absolutely adorable swinging the bat to hit the ball!! It was so halarious because after he got used to playing, he started making these grunting noises everytime he hit the ball..haha! I just can't believe how cute this little guy is and how fast he is growing up. He is just so much fun!!The same day we bought the T-ball set, we also bought him this cute little truck that he drives around everywhere and makes the sounds affects of the truck..sooo halarious!



2 comments:
Ha ha ha ha! What a cutie-potamus! I LOVE the picture of him and Paul where he is on one foot and coming straight down at the ball with the bat. So funny! Paul is such a good t-ball retriever too! ;-) So cute.
OH man he is so cute! I love his hair. His curls are adorable! This gives me good ideas for Ryan. He would love a t-ball set. He has been sitting balls with his horsey. :)
Post a Comment