
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Trip to the Park
Today I took Porter to the park for the first time. Yea, I know that he is a little young for parks but he fit just right on the baby swings and he didn't cry once. He was pretty unsure at first but after a while he let out a couple of smiles. I think they were actually relaxing for him. After the swings I held him while he went down the slide...so much fun! We then went and played in the grass for a while. He loved playing with the big green leaves that fell from the tree above where we played. We had a lot of fun. When we got home, Porter took a three hour nap which hardly ever happens, so maybe we need to start going to the park everyday!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment