I am a little behind but Porter turned 3 months old last Sunday!!! It is amazing to me how much he has grown and developed in just the last month. This month his personality totally started coming out and it has been so much fun to watch him. He is already doing so many things like laughing, smiling, cooing, and playing. He babbles and babbles and has baby converstations with you for even 20 minutes at a time.. I just love watching him "baby talking." It seems like only a couple of days ago that I brought him home from the hospital and all he did was eat and sleep and poop. He has started to be a cuddle baby which I absolute love. When I pick him up he will rest his head on my shoulder and cuddle forever.
He is such a smiley baby and gives these HUGE cheesers to most everyone he sees...he is going to be such a ham. I love it when he wakes up in the morning and I go to get him, he always has a huge smile. He is also starting to imitate things that you do. Paul sticks his tongue out and makes a funny sound and Porter tries to do the same thing. We make kissy sounds and he imitates them back. He is so adorable!! Porter has SOOOOO much energy and can't stand being on his back. He always wants to grab your hands so that you can help him stand up. As soon as he stands up he loves just looking all around at everything. He is so strong and supports his whole body weight while only holding onto your fingers. He also doesn't want you to carry him with his head facing you because it is harder for him to see everything. I can tell that he is so intelligent and you can just see his little brain working overtime.
He has started to grasp onto everything he sees. He is holding his toys pretty well. He pulls on his blankets and shirts, and he loves to pull hair and my earrings. He was sleeping on average about 6 hours straight every night, but for the past week he is waking up every 3 hours and wanting to be fed. Maybe he is going through a growth spurt or something. He also loves to stick his hands in his mouth. He gets his whole fist in sometimes. I personally think that he might be starting to teeth because of how he gnaws on his fists but it could just be that he has discovered his hands.
He has only rolled over once from his back to his tummy, and then yesterday he rolled over from his tummy to his back for the first time. He still doesn't like being on his tummy too much and will get very frustrated and aggitated after just a couple of minutes. I am so excited to see how long he is and how much he weighs next month when we go in for his 4 month checkup and shots. I love being a Mom to Porter so much and I am so incredibly thankful for this adorable handsome little guy in my life. I am also extremely thankful that I am able to be a stay at home Mom. It is amazing!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PORTER!!
He is such a smiley baby and gives these HUGE cheesers to most everyone he sees...he is going to be such a ham. I love it when he wakes up in the morning and I go to get him, he always has a huge smile. He is also starting to imitate things that you do. Paul sticks his tongue out and makes a funny sound and Porter tries to do the same thing. We make kissy sounds and he imitates them back. He is so adorable!! Porter has SOOOOO much energy and can't stand being on his back. He always wants to grab your hands so that you can help him stand up. As soon as he stands up he loves just looking all around at everything. He is so strong and supports his whole body weight while only holding onto your fingers. He also doesn't want you to carry him with his head facing you because it is harder for him to see everything. I can tell that he is so intelligent and you can just see his little brain working overtime.
He has started to grasp onto everything he sees. He is holding his toys pretty well. He pulls on his blankets and shirts, and he loves to pull hair and my earrings. He was sleeping on average about 6 hours straight every night, but for the past week he is waking up every 3 hours and wanting to be fed. Maybe he is going through a growth spurt or something. He also loves to stick his hands in his mouth. He gets his whole fist in sometimes. I personally think that he might be starting to teeth because of how he gnaws on his fists but it could just be that he has discovered his hands.
He has only rolled over once from his back to his tummy, and then yesterday he rolled over from his tummy to his back for the first time. He still doesn't like being on his tummy too much and will get very frustrated and aggitated after just a couple of minutes. I am so excited to see how long he is and how much he weighs next month when we go in for his 4 month checkup and shots. I love being a Mom to Porter so much and I am so incredibly thankful for this adorable handsome little guy in my life. I am also extremely thankful that I am able to be a stay at home Mom. It is amazing!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PORTER!!
1 comment:
Fun! I love hearing about all his milestones. That is so cute that he loves standing and looking around. I can't wait for Ryan to be able to grab things and imitate us. Isn't every day so wonderful with the things they do? I am so glad that you're able to stay home. You're an awesome mom and he is sooo cute!
Post a Comment