Last week, Porter and I went to visit my Dad (Porter's Grandpa) at his office at Brigham Young University (he is a professor there of Scandinavian and British history and Geneology). It is always fun visiting with my Dad.
We brought him lunch and had a wonderful time talking and catching up with eachother. Every time my Dad sees Porter he is so amazed by how fast he is growing. I have had numerous people tell me that Porter looks exactly like his Grandpa so that is pretty special. We had a wonderful afternoon with Grandpa. THANKS SO MUCH FOR SPENDING THE AFTERNOON WITH US DAD! WE LOVE YOU!!
2 comments:
hahahahahahhahaha.. I know it!! Can you believe all of those papers??? How can he keep everything straight? My dad cracks me up so hard!!! :)
Those are darling pictures! Dad looks so happy and Porter looks like he's having fun :). I'm so glad you guys could have that special time together!
Post a Comment