I agree... I couldn't figure out why the third elf was a rabbit. It's so funny that you cropped out the ultra sound photo. I would have never thought to do that!
I love it! It only took me a moment to realize what/who the third one was! haha! He is such a good little dancer... I bet he's dancing away on your belly. You definitely have to keep this and show him one day. So funny!
Yeah Paul, we're the crazy ones... You are totally normal. I mean EVERYONE crops their unborn children's faces on things. My apologies for being so out of touch... :-P
My baby boy looks like a rabbit foot?? OUCH!! When I first saw that elf dance I could not stop laughing! Paul cracks me up so hard!! What a cute family we make!! :-)That is our first family photo!! I think it so amazing to see how much he looks like Paul.. especially his chin! SO CUTE.. I can't wait to meet him!!
I tend to agree with Cerra - I'm at a loss for words. But I do love you guys! BTW, I voted for it to be a boy before you even knew about it - do I win a prize?????
7 comments:
Is that your FETUS?!?!... Hmmm... *loss for words*... It looks like a rabbit foot.
I agree... I couldn't figure out why the third elf was a rabbit. It's so funny that you cropped out the ultra sound photo. I would have never thought to do that!
A rabbit?!
You guys are crazy!
You guys probably thought Emily's head was on fire too, eh?
:P
I love it! It only took me a moment to realize what/who the third one was! haha! He is such a good little dancer... I bet he's dancing away on your belly. You definitely have to keep this and show him one day. So funny!
Yeah Paul, we're the crazy ones... You are totally normal. I mean EVERYONE crops their unborn children's faces on things. My apologies for being so out of touch... :-P
My baby boy looks like a rabbit foot?? OUCH!! When I first saw that elf dance I could not stop laughing! Paul cracks me up so hard!! What a cute family we make!! :-)That is our first family photo!! I think it so amazing to see how much he looks like Paul.. especially his chin! SO CUTE.. I can't wait to meet him!!
I tend to agree with Cerra - I'm at a loss for words. But I do love you guys! BTW, I voted for it to be a boy before you even knew about it - do I win a prize?????
Post a Comment