
CHRISTMAS TAG!!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper most of the time
2. Real tree or Artificial? Definitely a real tree. There is nothing more fun than being able to pick out your own special tree, and then smelling the yummy pine needles throughout the holiday season!!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Definitely a real tree. There is nothing more fun than being able to pick out your own special tree, and then smelling the yummy pine needles throughout the holiday season!!
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the first week of December
4. When do you take the tree down? January 1st or shortly thereafter
5. Do you like eggnog? Eggnog is only the bestest drink EVER!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My pink and purple poggo ball!
7. Hardest person to buy for? My daddy!!
8. Easiest person to buy for? Paul
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, we got a wonderful one from Paul's brother Rob and his family
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? MAIL!!!
4. When do you take the tree down? January 1st or shortly thereafter
5. Do you like eggnog? Eggnog is only the bestest drink EVER!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My pink and purple poggo ball!
7. Hardest person to buy for? My daddy!!
8. Easiest person to buy for? Paul
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, we got a wonderful one from Paul's brother Rob and his family
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? MAIL!!!

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Let me get back to on this one.. I honestly can't think of one bad Christmas gift I have ever received
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A tie between Smurfs Christmas or Charlie Browns Christmas! I'm cheesy, I know! :-)
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? This year was the earliest I have ever started.. the middle of October.. but I am still not done! Usually I start the middle of December though!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? This year was the earliest I have ever started.. the middle of October.. but I am still not done! Usually I start the middle of December though!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I would have to say definitely the Norwegian sausages and open faced sandwiches my Mom makes for Christmas morning breakfast! Oh.. and eggnog of course
16. Lights on the tree? Definitely.. as long as they are either white, green or red!
16. Lights on the tree? Definitely.. as long as they are either white, green or red!

17. Favorite Christmas song? Mary did you know
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Both.. stay home, and travel around Utah visiting family
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s? Of course.. but I wont.. don't worry
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s? Of course.. but I wont.. don't worry
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I prefer an angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Can open one on Christmas Eve, the rest on Christmas Day
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? All of the expenses
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I really enjoy the nativity ornaments
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Stuffing, yams and rolls!! And the Norwegian rice pudding
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Stuffing, yams and rolls!! And the Norwegian rice pudding
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A relaxing day with my husband and family
No comments:
Post a Comment