Sunday, November 9, 2008

GO COUGARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Last night my dad gave Paul and I tickets to see the last BYU football home game of the season. So today Paul and I went and had so much fun. BYU played San Diego State and totally killed them. The final score was 41-12! It was incredible!!! They captured a third- straight undefeated home season!! The stadium was packed and the crowd was on fire! It was so much fun to be amongst all of the BYU fans.. amazing atmosphere! I haven't been to a football game for a long time, but I definitely want to go to games more often. Paul was such a good sport to come with me to the BYU football game, and even tried to wear his University of Utah t-shirt, but I wouldn't let him. I think after watching this game though, he was converted to BYUism!! :-)

1 comment:

Cerra said...

Did Paul hide his face the whole time? Or was he a Y fan for a day?