Thursday, February 18, 2016

Peterson Farms Pumpkin Patch

I just love this time of year!  The boys were so excited when we finally told them that we were taking them to the pumpkin patch.  Here they are riding on the tractors!  They would be happy if this was the only that we did the whole time.  Such cute boys!

DSC05384 - Copy

DSC05385 - Copy

DSC05386 - Copy

DSC05387 - Copy

DSC05389 - Copy

DSC05391 - Copy

DSC05393 - Copy

DSC05394 - Copy

DSC05398 - Copy

I got them off of the tractors by pointing to the corn maze.  They quickly jumped off the tractors and ran into the corn maze!  Porter and Kaden loved walking through the maze..Owen didn’t want anything to do with it..so Paul walked with him on the outside of it. 

DSC05399 - Copy

DSC05400 - Copy

DSC05406 - Copy

DSC05407 - Copy

DSC05411 - Copy

DSC05412 - Copy

And then it was time to wander around the patch and let the boys pick some pumpkins.  It was so much fun to see what kinds of pumpkins they wanted the most.  Porter and Kaden thought the white ones were awesome.

DSC05413 - Copy

DSC05414 - Copy

DSC05415 - Copy

DSC05416 - Copy

DSC05418 - Copy

DSC05419 - Copy

DSC05422

DSC05423

DSC05425

DSC05426

Sweet little Owen thought it was SO MUCH FUN to sit on the pumpkins.  He was so stinkin adorable I could hardly stand it!!  Love this little cutie so much!

DSC05427 - Copy

DSC05428

DSC05429

DSC05433 - Copy

This pumpkin patch had huge haystacks that the kids could climb up and then slide down it on a slide.  The boys had such a blast!

DSC05434 - Copy

DSC05451

Aww.. I just love these precious boys with all of my heart!!  How did I get to be such a lucky Mommy? 

DSC05443

The older boys quickly wanted to get back to playing.. so I kept this little guy and took some more pictures.  His beautiful smile just melts my heart.

DSC05446

DSC05447

DSC05448

After the boys were done playing on the slide, we took them over to the little petting zoo.  The loved seeing and feeding the goats. 

DSC05454

DSC05457

DSC05463

We tried to get a family picture, but it was so incredibly windy (so my hair flew all over the place), and Owenwas getting tired and grumpy..poor little guy.. but we tried and I love this wonderful family of mine so much!!

DSC05464

No comments: