The second day that Cerra and Dillon were visiting, we all went to Hogle Zoo! The kids had a blast there!! Owen was so excited to see all of the animals he could hardly stand it! My Mother in Law Cheryl was such an amazing help with the boys. I don’t know what I would have done without her there! The boys had so much fun spending time with their cousins and their Aunt Cerra and Uncle Dillon that they don’t get to see very often.
The older Porter gets, the more I think he looks like his cousin Dalan! Such handsome boys!
And handsome little Kaden, I think, really looks like Dalans sister, Jordan, that passed away a year and a half ago from cancer. It is so interesting and fun to see all of the similarities in the cousins.
After walking around all morning long..everyone was starved and so we stopped and had some yummy pizza!! Mmmm!
And then we were off for more zoo fun!
What a super fun day we had at the zoo! Thanks so much everyone. Here is our group!! Cerra was such a sweetheart and she bought all of the kids a stuffed animal from the zoo. The kids were so excited they could hardly stand it. Thanks so much Cerra!! I love all of these people so much. I so wish that Cerra and Dillon and their kids lived closer.
No comments:
Post a Comment