Yup, it happened.. my oldest boy graduated from Kindergarten on May 29, 2015. I am so incredibly proud of him. He loved kindergarten and did so well. I am so grateful that he had such a wonderful teacher, Mrs. Haslam. Here are some pictures of my Kindergarten graduate that we took the morning of his last day. Such a handsome boy!
Then it was off to his graduation ceremony. It was so much fun hearing the songs that they had practiced. Such cute kids. And Porter did great.
And here is Porter receiving his Kindergarten certificate from his teacher Mrs. Haslam. YAY Porter!! So proud of you sweetheart!!
Mommy and Daddy with Porter. We love our little boy so much!
Porter with his best kindergarten friend, Levi Compton in their Class of 2027 shirts!
After Porter’s graduation was over, we had to have a ‘School is out, summer is in’ Party of course!! We invited some friends over and had tons of fun playing in the water, and eating pizza and popsicles. So excited that summer is here and that I get my sweet boy home all summer long!!
I can’t believe that Porter will be in 1st grade in the Fall. I know that he will do so well and I am so excited for him.. but I have to be honest and say that I am not looking forward to him being gone all day long! I will sure miss my little buddy.. but until then.. we will enjoy SUMMER!!
We love you so much Porter and we are so proud of you and all that you accomplished during your Kindergarten year! You are an amazing boy! Never ever forgot how special you are and how much we love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment