Friday, October 23, 2015

Owen’s First HairCut

First hair cuts are so incredibly hard to me.  There is just something about cutting their baby hair off that makes me so sad. Sad smile  But the problem is, is I let their hair grow so long they begin to look a little homeless..haha.  Owen’s hair was getting to that point so I knew it was time for a haircut.  So we cut his hair for the first time on June 5th.  Here is he is before his haircut.

DSC00718

DSC00719

DSC00722

I gave him his haircut and he was not a very happy camper, he couldn’t wait for it to be over with which made it hard to cut nicely..poor little guy.  But we finished, and he looked so much better and I bet felt much better too. 

DSC00728

And here is our beautiful little guy with his new haircut.  Such a handsome little guy!

DSC00780

DSC00758

DSC00769

No comments: