The boys were so excited for Valentines Day this year and asked if we could make some Valentines Day crafts. So we cut out some hearts and decorated them with all kinds of stickers, glitter, pom poms, and markers and had a lot of fun. Notice Porter’s cute hair.. he has started wanting to do his hair by himself.. so adorable!
And little Owen was entertained by playing with valentines Day cookie cutters while we decorated our hearts!
Porter wanted to bring his teacher a Valentine this year. Here he is with his little Valentine for his teacher.
Porter’s class had a Valentines Day at school and came home with a whole bunch of fun Valentines. He was pretty excited!
My new calling in our ward is Miamaid Adviser in the Young Women’s. We are so lucky to have so many great Young Women. I am really excited to get to know them better. The Young Women were in charge of the Valentines Ward Party and we decorated Valentines Day cookies. Paul brought the boys and they had a blast.
Valentines morning was a lot of fun. We bought cute little Valentines Day balloons and books for the boys. They were really excited in the morning.
There is an amazing bakery in SLC called Gourmandaise and Paul loves the pastries from there.. so I picked him up a couple for Valentines Day!
Paul got me the most beautiful roses I have ever seen.
And for breakfast we had Valentines Day chocolate chip pancakes!
I have the best Valentines in the world. I love you Paul, Porter, Kaden and Owen. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment