So it happened, my husband had to leave on his first work trip! He went for 5 days to a conference in San Francisco, California at the end of November. I was so excited for him because I love San Fransisco and I knew that it would be good for him to get away for a second and enjoy a difference of scenery and learn a lot of knew things at the conference. But we sure missed him so much! Here he is at the airport before his big trip. I love this man so much..he is absolutely adorable. I got the biggest kick that he was dressed in red sports shirt and a t-shirt leaving on a business trip..haha.
I was the biggest wimp in the whole world and so for 3 of the days that he was gone I took my kids to my Mom’s. It sure made the time that Paul was gone fly a lot faster. On the way to my Mom’s, we stopped at the Lehi Recreation Center. It was our first time going to that rec. center and we LOVED it. There were so many fun interactive things for kids. So fun!
Owen loved these little fountains. He would just splash and splash in them. So cute!
But my most favorite part of the rec center pool was definitely the area that had these little ‘swings’ for babies. You just stick your baby in these things and they move around in them and splash and play. AMAZING!! There were some cute little slides by them also so all 3 boys could be entertained at the same time. GENIUS! Owen had a blast!!
The boys were so tired from all of that swimming, that they crashed not long after we got to my Mom’s. Cute sleeping babies!
The next morning I was so excited to take them to the Discovery Park. It is an awesome park that I loved going to when I was younger. It was fun seeing the kids play at the same park that I did.
The boys had a blast playing in Grandmas leaves. We would rake up big piles and the boys had so much fun jumping and playing in them!
While we were at my Mom’s, she introduced me to Dowton Abbey! I loved it and could easily see myself becoming addicted to this series! I had a lot of fun watching it with her while the boys were sleeping!
And the boys thought it was the best thing ever to hang out with Uncle Shane. He was so awesome and played video games with them. I had to run to the store and Porter begged to stay with uncle Shane and play games. He was so excited to tell me all about it when I came. Shane is such a great uncle. My kids love him so much! Thanks Shane!
Thanks so much Mom for letting us stay at your house! We had so much fun! Thanks for being such a wonderful Mom and Grandma. We all love you so much!
Porter and Kaden were so excited to make this welcome home poster for Daddy when he came home. I thought it was so adorable and Paul loved it.
We are so glad Daddy is back and so glad that he had a successful and safe first business trip!
1 comment:
Fun!
Post a Comment