Monday, December 22, 2014

Norwegian Christmas Party

At the beginning of the month we attended a Norwegian Christmas Party that was put on by the Sons of Norway in Salt Lake City.  It was a lot of fun to take Paul and the kids.  I think that it is really important to teach my kids to love their Norwegian heritage! Smile  I remember attending all of the Christmas parties at Sons of Norway when I was younger and we always had a lot of fun! Smile  We sang Norwegian Christmas songs and danced around the Christmas tree Smile

PB152383

We ate yummy Norwegian food and even had rice pudding…Mmmm! Smile  But none of us had the almond in ours unfortunately.

PB152387PB152388

PB152390

PB152393

It was a lot of fun to be among the Norwegian people and hear the language!  And so glad that my kids could have this experience! Smile

PB152394PB152397

PB152398

Here’s my cute boys in front of the Christmas Tree!  Love these handsome little guys so much. 

Christmas1

christmas2

PB152395

I hope that we can make this a tradition and attend every year.  We had a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Dara said...

Great idea! We should see attend them too.