Our beautiful little Owen turned 3 months on May 2nd. This little guys nickname in our house and among family is smiley. He is honestly the most smiliest little baby that I have ever met.
He just cracks me up. He just smiles and smiles all day long.. every day. He smiles so much that sometimes while I am feeding him, I have to try and look the other way because if I looked at him he would just smile and smile and not eat…haha.
Such a little sweetheart. His smile is so beautiful and it just melts my heart and everyone who is near him. Everyone comments on how smiley and happy he is.
Our little guy radiates so much joy.. it is incredible. What a beautiful and peaceful little spirit little Owen has. You can’t help but be happy when you are around him.
He is so ticklish and every morning when we get him dressed or when we change his clothes.. he just starts laughing when we put his shirt over his head. It is the funniest thing ever.
Owen is such a content little guy and sleeps from about 8PM until about 7:30-8 in the morning.. waking up once at night to eat. He is off his acid reflux medicine and doing great without it now. Owen is a drool factory and is constantly gnawing on his hands that we are wondering if teeth are going to make an appearance soon.
Owen turned around from his back to his stomach for the first time on May 13th and from his stomach to his back for the first time on May 20th. I have been trying to catch him turning on video.. but I haven’t been able to yet.. but I will keep trying.
He is becoming very interactive with toys and has started being very interested in them and grabbing them. He is also super interactive with people and just loves when he is played with. His little brothers can make him laugh like crazy and he loves them. Whenever they just walk by him.. he just starts smiling and laughing. He makes the cutest little babbling noises and squeals like crazy when he is excited. It is the cutest thing ever.
Owen loves bath time and when he is in the tub.. he just starts kicking his legs like crazy. He loves splashing and splashing in the tub.
So cute to watch him. He drinks about 5-6 ounces a feeding and eats about every 3-4 hours.
Owen loves laying on the floor in our family room and watch the ceiling fan go round and round. He just watches it and is so interested in it. This day it put him right to sleep on the floor. He looked so cute spread out sleeping on the floor.
Happy 3 Months beautiful little Owen! We love you so much!!
2 comments:
He is a handsome adorable little man! I love the videos - gives us a little glimpse at his personality. Miss and love you all so much.
Oh he is beautiful!!! I can't believe how smiley he is, smiling in every single picture! What a cutie pie! I am so happy he is so good for you. I need to see him and you both soon!
Post a Comment