Thursday, May 8, 2014

Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt

So randomly, about 2 days before I held the Easter Party, I impulsively decided to have a neighborhood Easter egg hunt in my backyard.  I have no idea why, just thought it sounded like a lot of fun.  So I hurried and invited some of my neighborhood friends and threw a party a couple of days later..haha.  Here are the over 250 eggs the night before the hunt all stashed with candy and toys and ready for the hunt. 

20140417_225101

We had such a great turnout to the party.  We had over 20 kids.  Needless to say, my boys had a little too much fun. 

P4174526

P4174527

P4174528

P4174529

Let the Easter Egg hunt begin.  It was hilarious watching the kids hunt for eggs.  They were so competitive and had so much fun. 

easter party3

20140418_110028

20140418_102528

Easter Party1Easter Party2

20140418_10263020140418_102641

20140418_10461020140418_104612

20140418_10461320140418_110038

20140418_11060820140418_110612

20140418_104043

What is an Easter party without confetti eggs?  The kids had a blast with these eggs and were all happily covered with confetti when they were done. 

20140418_10360320140418_103609

20140418_10361020140418_103730

20140418_103731

After the Easter Egg Hunt was done, the kids stayed and played for a good couple of hours.  We are so lucky to have so many fun kids in our neighborhood. 

20140418_11063920140418_110726

20140418_110010

20140418_110923

20140418_114221

Thanks everyone for coming to our Easter Egg Hunt.  My boys sure had a blast!!  This would be a fun tradition to do every year.  Happy Easter everyone!!

1 comment:

Dara said...

Awesome - I think this beats the community one we went to last year. Love it!