
We were blessed to have 2 wonderful Thanksgiving dinners this year. On Thanksgiving Day, we went to my Mom’s house for Thanksgiving Dinner. The dinner was amazing (my Mom’s food was to die for) and we had such a great evening with our family. Here are our cute little Thanksgiving boys.
Here is our cute Porter turkey:
And our cute little Kaden Pilgrim:
And their parents..haha
Here is my handsome brother Teddy enjoying his delicious dinner….Mmmm.. just looking at this food is making my mouth water! Delicious!
Mom and Shane are definitely enjoying their dinner. I wish that I was sitting at that dinner table right now. The food was sooo good!
After dinner, somehow, we made room for lots of pies and my Mom’s amazing chocolate raspberry cake. This cake is to die for..so so delicious!! Here is my Mom getting the desserts ready to be devoured.
And here is her famous chocolate raspberry cake!!!
Here we are enjoying our delicious desserts
The dinner and the dessert were so good and afterwards the boys were so full that they all crashed on the couch..haha.. These pictures crack me up!! Nothing like a good after Thanksgiving dinner nap.
And my Mom and Porter also needed a little rest on the couch. I love these pictures. Porter loves his Grandma so much!
Thank you so much Mom for all that you did to make our Thanksgiving special! You are incredible and I love you and appreciate you so much!!
The very next day, we went to Paul’s brother Bill’s house for our 2nd Thanksgiving dinner. We were excited that Paul’s sister Cerra and her husband Dillon were here visiting from Arizona for Thanksgiving. It was so nice seeing them and catching up with them a little. Here we are enjoying Thanksgiving dinner #2. Wow, I was still stuffed from the day before..haha! But the food was so delicious and we still ate tons!!
After dinner, we snuck downstairs and had some serious fun down playing in Bill and Julies basement. They have the funnest toys and games down there ever. The boys were in heaven, and even the adults had a little too much fun..haha.
I am so incredibly grateful for our family both on my side and on Paul’s. We truly are blessed to have such wonderful relationships. I love all of you so much and am so thankful for you all!! Hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
No comments:
Post a Comment