We have had some pretty awesome snowstorms lately which help make for some super fun sledding days. We are lucky to have a park right down the street from our house with a huge sledding hill where the kids love to sled. We have spent a lot of days this Winter at this park sledding. Little Porter has absolutely no fear. He will go all the way to the top of the hill and come cruising down. He loves it! The first time we went sledding this winter, Kaden wasn’t too sure what to think. But the more we have gone, the more comfortable he has gotten with it, and now he loves it! It is so much fun watching the boys (and their Daddy) sled and have so much fun together. I can’t wait to go sledding next year (when I am not pregnant) with my boys!!
Paul was such a trooper and took the boys up the hill hundreds of times. He definitely got his exercise in for the day. What an awesome Dad!
Love these three boys so much!!
What a wonderful big brother!!
1 comment:
I love all the posts! You have the most beautiful boys. I can't wait to see your newest boy. You look adorable in the sledding pictures! And you are such a fun mom and you are awesome for already getting Christmas posts up. I am so behind haha.
Post a Comment