Happy 1st birthday to our beautiful little Kaden Johan Craven. Look how much you have grown. You went from such a beautiful newborn
to such a beautiful big boy in one short year.
Kaden, I can’t even tell you what an amazing and beautiful year it has been having you here with us. Your beautiful little spirit has completely filled our hearts. It has been absolutely incredible watching you grow and learn so many new things. You are such a special son of our Heavenly Father. So many people have commented how gentle and peaceful you are and how love just radiates from you. Last Sunday at church, a lady in our ward came up to me and said, “How can you stand it. Your little boy is so cute, always so peaceful and just so sweet. He looks just like a cupi doll. If he was mine, I would just kiss him and kiss him until I ran all out of kisses.” And that is how I feel. I just want to kiss you squeeze you and kiss you some more. I am so incredibly blessed to be your Mommy. I can’t believe that it has already been a year since you came into this world. I remember hearing you cry for the first time right after you were born. I just cried and cried with joy that you were finally here and that I was finally able to hold you. When I held you for the first time I felt the most peaceful feeling and I knew without a doubt that you were an incredibly special little guy and I am so thankful to Heavenly Father that he trusted me enough to be your Mommy. Kaden, I can’t even describe how much love I have for you. It is amazing how much you have already taught me. You are such a strength, example and peacemaker for our family. I am so excited to see what incredible things lie ahead in life for you. I am so excited to continue to watch you grow and learn. Happy 1st Birthday Kaden. I love you with all of my heart. Please never forget how much I love you and how proud I am of you!!
Love,
Mommy
So yes, our beautiful little Kaden turned 1 years old on January 23rd at 4:09AM. And here is a cute little picture of him exactly when he turned 1 years old. Yes, I woke up in the middle of the night at 4:09 to take a picture..haha! I love his little drool mark!
Kaden’s little buddy Dutch came over to visit Kaden on his birthday and brought him a cute little present. Kaden was a little sleepy when he came over because he had just woken up from his nap. Dutch is 6 months younger than Kaden and they are the best of friends. What cute little boys.
Then Kaden opened his present from us and played with his balloons. What an adorable birthday boy. I can’t believe that my baby is 1. WOW!
We had pizza for Kaden’s birthday…Mmm.. he ate a whole slice all by himself.
Then it was time for cake. Kaden LOVED the cake. It was his first taste of cake and I think he was in heaven.
Porter thought that Kaden was having a lot of fun with the cake, and had to join in on it. When I turned around, Porter looked like this..Silly big brother.
Happy 1st Birthday Kaden. We are excited to share many many more birthdays with you. We love you so much sweetheart!!
No comments:
Post a Comment