Sunday, December 9, 2012

Halloween Day

I know, I know..it is almost 1 1/2 months after Halloween and I am just blogging about it.  I am horrible, but I am going to try and get better! Smile  So we had a lot of fun this Halloween.  Porter was so excited to go trick or treating he could hardly stand waiting until Daddy came home so that we could go.  To pass the time we made ‘Monster Slime’.  This stuff is amazing and Porter (and I) had so much fun playing with it.  The neat thing is that you can put it in a little zip lock bag and save it for later.  Pretty fun!!

slime1

slime2

Here is little Kaden snacking on treats and watching in on the fun. 

slime

Paul finally came home from work and we got the kids all dressed up in their costumes and we were off.  Little Porter was so funny and had to do a huge alligator growl face for every picture! Smile

halloween2

And here is our cute little puppy on his very 1st Halloween.

halloween3

halloween4

Look at these adorable trick or treaters! Smile

PA310163

PA310160

We had a lot of fun trick or treating and came back with a huge stash of candy.  Porter was so excited and couldn’t believe all of the candy that he had. 

halloween5

halloween6

Kaden was pretty excited too Smile

halloween7

halloween8

halloween9

Hope that everyone had a Happy Halloween!! Smile

2 comments:

G&D said...

What cute boys! So glad you had a wonderful Halloween :)

Shirley said...

They are so cute! I love the alligator growl!