Friday, December 21, 2012

Porter’s Baby

Last month we were doing some shopping, and Porter found this little baby doll.  He immediately fell in love with it and asked if we could take him home.  He promised me that he would take good care of the baby.  I thought it was the cutest thing in the world that he wanted a little doll, so I let him get it.  As he was sitting in the shopping cart with the little doll..he just kept hugging it and hugging it and it was the cutest thing in the world.  Who cared about all the funny looks that people gave because my little boy was holding a baby doll! Smile 

porter's baby1

Ever since Porter got home with his baby doll, he has been unbelievable in taking care of it.  PB120171

porter's baby2

PB120175

He makes sure that the baby is always strapped up in our van whenever we go anywhere, he gives the baby baths, he reads the baby stories, he gives the baby it’s binky.  He makes a bed by his bed for the baby and always makes sure that the baby is well fed.  Watching Porter being so sensitive, loving and caring with this little doll makes me so happy.  Love my little Porter!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

What a sweetheart!!! I would LOVE it if Ryan did this. Porter has the biggest heart of any little boy I know. What a lucky mama you are!