Thursday, November 8, 2012

Trip to Logan/ Kaden’s 1st Snow

A couple of weeks ago early one morning, I get a text from my sister Natasha that lives in Logan that said, “You should come up and play..we have snow”.  So of course, without even thinking twice, I call her back and before we know it, the boys and I were headed to Logan all packed with our snow gear ready to have some fun in the snow.  I was super excited because this would be Kaden’s first time playing in the snow.  Right after we arrived at Natasha’s house, she took us to this beautiful park where we played in the snow for a couple of hours.  It was such a blast.  Here is cute little Kaden in his snow suit playing in the snow for the first time. 

Logan1- Kaden first snow

Logan2

logan4

logan5

logan6

Porter loved the snow!!  He thought it was so much fun making snow balls and throwing it at us..haha!

logan7

Here I am chasing Porter with a revenge snowball Smile

PA230482

But I think his favorite part was definitely the tire swing.  He did not ever want to get off it.  He was so brave and cute riding it.  Porter and Kaden had so much fun getting to spend time with their wonderful Aunt Natasha.

PA230459

PA230464

PA230466

PA230467

He looked like he was having so much fun, I just had to try it out.  So Porter took me for a little spin. 

PA230494

PA230499

PA230503

It was so much fun getting to spend time with my sister!!  Thanks so much for inviting us to come play in the snow Natasha!  We had so much fun!!  We love you!!

No comments: