Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy 9 Months Kaden

I am playing catchup and am finally doing Kaden’s 9 month post.  Look at this beautiful little guy!!  Isn’t he just the sweetest little 9 month old?  I just love this little guy to pieces.  He is growing up so fast and it is so much fun seeing his little personality come out more and more.  This is his new trademark face..his little scrunchy face.  He does it ALL THE TIME and it is the funniest thing in he world.  He does it for everything..if he is tired, hungry, sad, needs attention, being silly, etc. etc.  Haha.. just looking at it makes me laugh.  Don’t you just want to kiss those  cute lips?

PB170235

PB180302

Kaden now has 3 top teeth, and 2 bottom teeth with another tooth on his bottom right side popping out any day.  I love his little toothy grin.  His poor mouth has been hurting lately because of teething, and he has started biting anyone he can get his mouth on.  He usually goes for your shoulder or your cheeks..ouch!

PB200311

PB200326

PB100102

Look at his big beautiful blue eyes.  Such a handsome little guy.  He is loving table foods and hardly eats any baby food anymore.  He used to down jars and jars of baby food..but now since he knows he can get the real stuff, he takes one bite of baby food and he is done eating until you get him the real stuff.  His favorites are raspberries, oatmeal, applesauce, scrambled eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches.  And he LOVES drinking out of sippy cups.  

PB070054

kaden6

PB030250

Kaden LOVES music and LOVES to dance.  He really gets into it and it is so adorable.  I need to do better and play music for him more often.   He is such a cutie!!

At Kaden’s 9 month appointment he was: 20 lbs (50%) and 97% in height.  So he is just growing and growing.  He can stand now by himself for a little while before sitting down but he hasn’t taken any steps yet.  He can walk pretty well if you hold one of his hands. 

kaden5

kaden4

kaden3

kaden2

PA290026

PA290022

He loves playing outside with his toys while Porter rides his bike and scooter. 

He is getting super busy and moves around so so quickly.  He is curious about everything.  When he plays with his stuffed animals, he looks at them and then pets them softly and says “awwwww”.  It is so cute!!  Also whenever he sees a blanket, he goes over to it..rubs his hands on it and also says, “awwww” and then lays down to snuggle on it..he is so sweet.  He is our little snuggle boy and loves to give hugs and lay his head to cuddle on our shoulders.  I love love love it.  He loves being rocked and sung to sleep and I love every minute of it.  Definitely the highlight of my day.  I love that time I get to spend with him.  He usually goes to sleep at night around 7 and wakes up once in the middle of the night (usually around 5) and then up for the day usually around 7:30.  He takes 2 naps a day for usually 2 hours each time.    

PA250522

PA180269

PB150186

PB120177

Happy 9 Months to you sweetheart.  Thank you so much for the joy and love that you bring us.   We love you so much!!

3 comments:

Dara said...

So sweet! I love that you are recording all of this. Love you.

EvaandJosiah said...

Emily, He is getting super big and cute and cute. I do like his little trademark face. It is super cute.

Shirley said...

Oh he is just too cute!! What a blessing to have him! I can't believe how big he is getting and cuter by the day!