And it is always so much fun to hang out with Shirley and cute little Ryan! I feel like we don't get to see them enough, but it is always so much fun catching up with them when we do. The boys play so well together and it was so much fun listening to their cute little conversations together. What cute little boys. This was our first time visiting the Discovery Gardens and they were really neat. We wandered around a little bit and the boys had so much fun together.I think their favorite part was definitely the Noah's Ark complete with a pool and water fountains to play in. So much fun!!



And after a hot afternoon playing in the sun, we ate some yummy lunch.
2 comments:
We had so much fun! We love being with you guy. We need to do it again soon! :)
So much fun! Shirley, your kids both look so much like you. They are so cute!! I love how you guys will each have two boys so close to the same ages! Like you are working on making BFF's! ;-)
Post a Comment