Friday, March 18, 2011

Sugar House Park

Last week we had a HUGE snowstorm. Since it is already March and spring is soon approaching, we were pretty sure that this could be the last major snowstorm of the year. So, my friend Emily and her cute son Ander, and Porter and I spent the afternoon last Wednesday playing in the snow at Sugar House Park. We went sledding, made snowmen, and Porter and Ander especially had a BLAST splashing it up in the mud. Man, the things parents let their children do sometimes.. :-) It definitely kept them occupied for a while while Emily and I built these fabulous snowmen! :-) Notice the garbage collected throughout the park used to dress the snowmen..haha! We had such a blast. What a super fun day we had! Thanks so much Emily and Ander. Porter and I LOVED it! :)

2 comments:

Cerra said...

And of course, he found a puddle! Ha ha ha. I love that you let him play in the mud, mommy!! Wonderful!

Shirley said...

Those two boys are so cute together! I absolutely love the picture where he is covered in mud and looking up at you and smiling! I said, "He is so freaking cute!" And Jared said, who Porter? lol I say that every time I read your blog, so he knows. lol