Porter figured out how to climb out of his crib last month. He first had climbed out of his crib last November, but luckily that same day we had left on a trip to Arizona for the week. When we came back, he had totally forgotten that he had done that..thank goodness! :-) Here is Porter climbing out if his crib. This isn't the best video in the world, but it shows how he climbs out. That is the only way that climbs out. We decided to push his play pen, where we keep his hundreds and hundreds of stuffed animals, over to that side of the crib. So instead of being able to get out if his crib..he climbs into his playpen to play with his animals..haha. The last couple of days during nap time, I have found him totally asleep in his playpen. He is so funny. Here is the first day we found him. I think it is so funny how he is holding his bat!And this is how we found him today. I quietly moved him back into his crib and here he is peacefully sleeping back in his crib. I love this little guy so much!
3 comments:
Oh that is so cute!!! I love it!
Oh my goodness, how cute was that Emily? Daddy watch this, AWWW his little precious voice. Too adorable.
Ha ha ha. That is so smart of you guys. What a doll!
Post a Comment